The City of Kalamazoo will be performing fire hydrant flushing in the City of Parchment from September 20, 2020 through September 29, 2020. Please see the attached letter and map for more information.
Put leaves in the street by April 19 if you have a curb. Residents on Riverview Drive and streets without curbs must pile leaves on lawn near the street.
The best way to protect yourself and your family, and to stop the spread of viruses such as the flu, common cold and COVID-19 include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (containing at least 60% alcohol).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick and contact your healthcare provider.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
People should be diligent about preventing flu since there have been thousands of influenza-like illnesses reported throughout the county. Individuals within the United States are still at a higher risk of getting the flu than COVID-19. If you have not received your flu shot, it is highly encouraged you do so now.
Right now, there are no additional precautions recommended for the general public in the United States.
Below are downloads that provide more information about COVID-19
- How the CDC Protects & Prepares Communities
- MDHHS COVID-19 FAQ
- What You Need to Know About Coronavirus
- What To Do If You Are Sick with Coronavirus
Donating to the Kindleberger Festival Fund will allow for this art enriching festival to continue providing theatrical performances and concerts to people of all ages in and around the Parchment community. Thank you for choosing to donate to this historical festival!
Donations can be made by filling out the form below. Donations may be a select amount or a custom amount of your choosing.
NOTICE: The maximum donation is limited by the federal government to $9,999. If you would like to contribute more, please contact us at City Hall.
Click Here for Sponsorship Level information.
This fund will be used to create a memorial that promotes a place of reflection on those that have served and/or are currently serving in the military.
Thank you for choosing to donate to this fund! There are two ways to donate:
- Fill out a brick order form – Engraved bricks are $75 each – Click Here to Download the Form
- Fill out the form below to make a donation of a select or custom amount to be used for the Veterans’ Memorial